SMARTWAY PHARMACEUTICALS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROCESS ORDERS FOR CLIENTS BASED IN AFRICA DUE TO THE DELAYS EXPERIENCED IN OBTAINING REGULATORY AND SHIPPING DOCUMENTS.
For export accounts to be opened with Smartway Pharmaceuticals, as per our GDP obligations we would have carried out due diligence checks on your company.
The following information will be required:
- A completed Smartway Account opening form along with signed technical agreements which will be provided by us
- A copy of your license as issued by your the Health Department of your Government or a professional body
- Translated certified copy of your license with details of the company that carried out the translation
- Contact details of the department or a person in your Health Department or your professional body that can confirm the validity of your license. If there is a national database where we can validate your license then a link to the site – please note this step is the most time consuming so any direct contact you can give will help process your application faster
- Once all the above is received our regulatory department will contact you confirming that your account is open.
For all orders where the collection is going to be arranged by the customer, we will require the following documents from your freight handling company or from you:
- Airway bill
- The Single Administrative Document (SAD) form – also known as form C88 in the UK.
This is the main customs form which your freight forward will have to fill which declaring the order has been exported.
A copy of this form can be obtained by clicking on the following link: